Tuesday 3 August 2010

One page is all it takes

Time for a change, not much of  change but there will be in the future.

Basically, I am trying something new. Its a weekly writing project that I am undertaking, I doubt anything will come of it other than it will give me something to write (cause practice makes perfect) and will give me a break from the comic or whatever ongoing project I'm working on. I have taken the idea from the guys over at Thoughtballoons (who were nice enough to let me post stuff there but I'd feel guilty if I used their blog for my own means so I'll do most of my work here)

Each week they choose a new character and have seven days to write a one paged comic, it can only be one page (that is completed comic not script, just look at anything Alan Moore has ever done and you'll know what I mean) I won't be picking the characters myself, I'm asking friends to throw up suggestions each week, and this is the first.

One page, two Batgirls, three stars (ok that might be over selling it)

One Page Comic Barbara Oracle Gordon

No comments:

Post a Comment