Friday 23 July 2010

The Power Inside Us!

I thought I should have something up here about the comic, Its been all Catwoman and her summer of love over at Amber's facebook page recently I haven't posted anything other than the odd tweet about the comic. I just want to state that the comic is coming along fine and it was finished (in my quickest turn around to date) if you ignore the couple of days I spent working on Catwoman stuff it only took me may three days to write issue 4 which for me is pretty amazing!

Issue 4 is the end of the first arc and I plan on introducing more characters in the second story. some of whom were teased in issues 2 and 4.

Just wanted to get some news out there about the comic and remind everyone that I don't want to be a till slave my whole life.

I Heart Comics! (I wonder if I can get a banner from Dark horse now?)

No comments:

Post a Comment