Sunday 4 July 2010

The Cat is back!

To celebrate the continuation of Amber Moelter's Catwoman Summer Project
 I have gone back to my original submission for a short and had some fun with it. I have Gone back over it and converted it into a comic book script.


I started out with a silent one page script as the project guide lines stated. Then wrote what I consider to be a normal script based on the silent one page. THEN re-worked that and added in panels and suggestions of shots for an artist to use. It was fun but weird. I was taught not to add shots, only to write what you see so this was a challenge ... but one I enjoyed doing none the less. I did like seeing this grow in pages from one to six in a day. 

Catwoman #1 the Hunt Comic

Hope you guys like it. I had a lot of fun writing it. If anyone can think of a character they'd like me to have a whack at I'd be more than happy to cause I need the practice if I'm honest. you can leave a comment here or send me a message at my Twitter or Facebook Pages. I've also opened up a Tumblr account so I can post all the random crap that falls out of my brain and leave this for my writing.

Until next time true believers!

No comments:

Post a Comment