Tuesday 29 June 2010

Inform this!

I just finished watching the informant with Matt Damon and I have a couple of things to say.

Firstly I kinda like Matt Damon I don't think he is terrible but I also don't herald him as the worlds greatest actor. That being said I feel that the overall kooky-ness of his character would have popped a lot more if it had been played by another actor. I'd like to see Sam Rockwell tackle it!

Also the constant lies and never ending twists in the tale should have been hilarious but it just wasn't. There was potential there and it missed the mark. Not by much, it is in no way a bad film, it's just not great. Average is what I'm getting at. The movie is average and nothing more.

Also if you have Clancy Brown and Patton Oswalt for god sake use them!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment