Thursday 3 June 2010

Nerdgasm!

I just had to post something about the recent "Leaks" from Marvels movie side. Today two designs were leaked for the new Captain America and Thor movie costumes. Now I want to state rather early that these designs are fan submissions, Newsarama has a concise recount of the tale.

so now all the boring, this is how it is stuff is out of the way we can on with the freak out.

How Frakking amazing do those costumes look? I love how they made Cap's uniform tactical and strappy (is strappy a real word?) I love all the lines and the padded shoulders.

I love Thor's ultimate styled chest plate and the quilted under shirt. I hope his cape is made of thick, heavy church curtains! Yeah maybe it would look better with the helmet and maybe the boot merge into the pants to much but ... Mein Gott! I got excited when I saw these.

I know we shouldn't wish our lives away but ... roll on next summer!

you can check out both designs and more over at Newsarama

No comments:

Post a Comment