Tuesday 1 June 2010

Inspiration: a cry for help!

Some of you know, some of you don't I'm a comic book geek! I get excited about a story arc or an homage or a creator working on or featured in a comic the say way normal people get excited about going out at the weekend to get wasted and start a fight! I'm the guy who turned to my friend during Iron man 2 (and he can vouch for this because he turned to me at the same time) and gushed when I saw Caps shield, or at the end when we saw Mjöllnir during the Thor reveal at the end. Apologies if you haven't seen the movie yet but its your own fault you should have gone! its Iron man for frakks sake!

Now some of you know, but most of you don't I have been planning a comic book for a few years now. In fact its coming up to an unofficial anniversary of sorts seen as it was about 5 years since I had the first conversations regarding a comic. It feels like now is maybe the right time to bring this up because I seem to be struggling with it at the minute. I need some help i guess is what I'm getting at.

I'm asking for anyone creatively minded who may be interested in such a project to let me know, even if its just to shoot the shit in a brain storming fashion i think I need a new, fresh perspective. I'm starting to think I've become closed, I'm not thinking big enough!

I need some help, so I'm reaching out to you internets!

help me Internet friends, you're my only hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment