Saturday 29 May 2010

Saturdays: or how I learnt to stop worrying and love the jager bombs!

I did have a post all plotted out about how you should enjoy your weekend and not waste your free time but... Blog press the app I use on my iPhone has decided that it doesn't want to post this morning and seen as there is no way to connect drafts saved there to the ones on the here I'm having to scrap that idea and go for something else.

okay I wont lie to you I don't really have anything at the minute other than a good sort out is great for the mind as well as your room!

I finally sorted out all my comics into there correct boxes and added the new stuff to the whole mix.



I already had two full boxes and a half box (I used the half box when I went to uni for ease of movement between houses!) but have recently gotten two more so I thought it was about time to sort this shit out! Its an ingenious system if you ask me.

The half box contains all the random one shots, mini series and free comic book day stuff I picked up over the years on a whim.

the two original boxes and one new box now contain back issues from B-X (I don't have anything outside of those letters

And the last new box contains all of the current titles I am reading. This list is small at the minute but a lot of things have hit our shores yet so there are more to come in the next few months.

I know this seems like a pointless post but I was rather annoyed with the blog press app and plan on whining like a little bitch until they sort out the issue.

Right next mission today, finish the clean out!

No comments:

Post a Comment