Thursday 17 June 2010

Meat, meat the musical fruit!

BBQ the manliest mode of cooking and the manliest mode of eating. You all know how it goes. You throw some meat on the fire, cook it till it's black then gorge yourself of in until you feel sick. All the while trying to drink you're your own weight in booze.

We finished eating maybe an hour ago and I am still trying to digest the meat I have swallowed and on top of that I have several beers sitting.

Now last summer I gave up drinking. At the same time I quit smoking (which I'm still doing 11 months on thank you very much!) I also started dieting but that's another story all together!

I forget where I'm going with this because my friends and I have been talking comics for the whole time I have been trying to write this.

I guess what I'm getting at is ... Flame grilled meat is good!

Happy summer everybody!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Broadwater,Barnsley,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment